- This event has passed.
Building a Culture of Health in New Jersey
December 9, 2021 - December 10, 2021
Back for the ninth year, this conference is New Jersey’s largest population and public health conference curating
content that addresses trends, innovation, and community-centered practices in achieving health equity. This year
we will offer both in-person and virtual attendance options.
Confirmed Workshops on December 10th Include:
• Vaccine Access – Spurring System Change to Ensure Equitable Access for Communities Across New Jersey
• “What’s Strong With You?” A Conversation About Positive Childhood Experiences (PCEs) Versus (ACEs)
• The Cost of Poverty Experience (COPE)
• Food Access: Less Pivot, More Push!
• The New Jersey Inclusive Healthy Communities (IHC) Grant Program – Advancing Policy, Systems and Environmental Change Through Inclusion of People with Disabilities
• Racism, Bias & COVID-19: A Call to Action
• How Effective Housing Interventions Can Improve Health Outcomes
• Childcare & Early Education: The Effects of Widespread Child Care Disruptions During the Pandemic
• Stories of Loss, Kindness & Resilience
For all in-person attendees, we are requiring masks and to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test
within 72 hours or a rapid COVID test, which will be made available on site. For more information about this
event, please visit njymca.org/culture-of-health or register at: https://cvent.me/GzGEZQ
This year’s conference will be free to attendees thanks to the generous support of our partners.